The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Knowledge transfer

stealthhosts

affiliate
It seems to me that we have a good cross section of business knowledge on this site and that we may not always utilise the resources we each have to expand our own knowledge.

Maybe some people would like to pass on some of their knowledge in exchange for gaining more.

For example, I would be happy to mentor somebody on any aspect of linux, windows, network, web design, shopping carts, payment processing or hosting/server administration.

I would like to gain more knowledge on search engines, marketing and promotions.

I would also be interested in exchanging server space/hosting (possibly design?) for anybody willing to do some promotions stuff on my behalf.

In a masonic way this could all be beneficial by expanding knowledge, increasing the services we can offer and above all, keeping down costs.

For example, it is cheaper for me to provide server space than pay someone to do some promotions work, yet anyone doing the work would otherwise have to pay full price for hosting.

It's also a good chance to get to know people a little better.

I just wondered what people thought more than anything?

I think it's a great idea but my problem is that I don't have nearly the amount of knowledge available to be of much good to anyone.

stealthhosts said:
ok what?

I think duke has far more to offer than is normally made out - that was my point

:( I posted to the wrong thread, this is meant for you post about your internet being down yesterday

Good idea. I have some knowledge of PHP/SQL and HTML I'd be happy to share, but I'm not too hot on the design side of things so help in that area would be useful to me.

Opp,
just remeber that I can also design websites, logos and even host websites but I am crap at programming

banners
Back