propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Killing With App Installs.

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by shreedharcva, Jan 12, 2015.

1. shreedharcva

shreedharcva Affiliate affiliate

Hi Guys n Gals,

As most Marketing Guru's here have mentioned time to time, that you need to have an angle in running your offers, nobody should forget their advice.

I recently connected with my AM and got to know that one of the games was really going to be big as they were expecting high line of credit from the customer. So before they could launch the campaign, I started creating my own landing pages and here is the one that rocked like hell for me.

upload_2015-1-12_16-58-59.png

I Just wanted to come up with some new idea for my campaigns and I liked the way it mocked the app store of android.
    With the high volume traffic from Avazu, everything seemed to be going as per my expectation.
    I just stopped this campaign due to my pocket problems, and my credit bills rising high. Anyway once the payment is approved at my network, again I will research for something new.
    Please note that this has been just one of the possibilities that happened, and you too can do wonders with good angles.

2. lynskey

lynskey Affiliate affiliate

Hi Shreedhar,

thanks for sharing the info. Did you run this offer with banners on display traffic ?

3. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Although this question isn't answered most of the times, he already mentioned it in the post. Have a double-check and you'll know where he's running it ;)

jordan08 and calpub like this.
  4. servandosilva

I don't remember that.

Could you be more specific?

5. samthewildone

samthewildone Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for the idea...
    I might have a go at it myself.

6. shreedharcva

shreedharcva Affiliate affiliate

Well the landing page mentioned above can be downloaded from my blog for free. (No strings attached).

dancys likes this.
  7. servandosilva

You're confusing me. I don't remember posting a thread about getting money back for a friend.

8. magician

magician Affiliate affiliate

Nice lander but that file size is waaaaaay to big mate!

9. servandosilva

Well. I don't remember and a link would work for sure. Not that it matters though...
    I remember posting something about Furthermobi in the FB group, is that it?

10. CpAdam

CpAdam Affiliate affiliate

Awesome lander man! I like the way you are putting it all together. How did you come up with this idea? Own idea or got it from somewhere else?

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed