The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Khalifa here

Wiz Khalifa

I am a hard working dedicated affliated marketer. I have been doing CPA afflilated marketing for almost a year now. Earning aren't so great, because I only rely on free traffic. I've spend tremendous amount of time a day online trying to bank from these traffics, teached myself various skillsets along the way. Earning about $1-2 autopilot each day from traffic. Definitely trying to learn how to use paid traffic to optimize my earnings. I have no clue where to start, hope this forum can guide me to he right path.

I am a hard working dedicated affliated marketer.

HI @Wiz Khalifa , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

I have been doing CPA afflilated marketing for almost a year now. Earning aren't so great, because I only rely on free traffic. I've spend tremendous amount of time a day online trying to bank from these traffics, teached myself various skillsets along the way. Earning about $1-2 autopilot each day from traffic.

You've defintely got some skills developed, so jumping into paid traffic is the best decision in my opinion.

Definitely trying to learn how to use paid traffic to optimize my earnings. I have no clue where to start, hope this forum can guide me to he right path.

We have quite few traffic reps here that contribute great insights along with the experiences of thousands of members reported.

Looking forward to your reports and contributions.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

This forum can lead you to the right path.

Welcome.

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

MI
Back