The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Keyword research SEO tool for Search Engine Optimization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan Hawke

affiliate
Hi

I am searching for keyword research free SEO tools. There are different SEO tools available online, which one would give relevant results? Please make your suggestions.

If you are using Keyword planner by google then it is the best keyword tool available as all the relevant stats shown in keyword planner are based on vast user behaviour database.

i use K-meta.com Lite it's more than enough for my projects.
tool show a detailed data for Organic as well as paid traffic...

Keyword Research

Resources

Where do we get all of this knowledge about keyword demand and keyword referrals? From research sources like these:

>Moz Keyword Explorer
>Google AdWords Keyword Planner Tool
>Google Trends
>Microsoft Bing Ads Intelligence
>Wordtracker’s Free Basic Keyword Demand

We at Moz custom-built the Keyword Explorer tool from the ground up to help streamline and improve how you discover and prioritize keywords. Keyword Explorer provides accurate monthly search volume data, an idea of how difficult it will be to rank for your keyword, estimated click-through rate, and a score representing your potential to rank. It also suggests related keywords for you to research. Because it cuts out a great deal of manual work and is free to try, we recommend starting there.

Google's AdWords Keyword Planner tool is another common starting point for SEO keyword research. It not only suggests keywords and provides estimated search volume, but also predicts the cost of running paid campaigns for these terms. To determine volume for a particular keyword, be sure to set the Match Type to [Exact] and look under Local Monthly Searches. Remember that these represent total searches. Depending on your ranking and click-through rate, the actual number of visitors you achieve for these keywords will usually be much lower.

Other sources for keyword information exist, as do tools with more advanced data. The Moz blog category on Keyword Research is an excellent place to start.

Google keyword planner, word tracker, moz keyword explorer are best tool for keyword optimization.

Google keyword planner, word tracker, moz keyword explorer are best tool for keyword optimization.

@ grandtour, please read the thread completely. Rest of the members already contributed the same answer. No point in answering the same again with different words.

It is difficult to say in a word what is the best keyword research tool. According to my research, "Long Tail Pro" does these and is the best one among others. I have been using it for years. It's a very important component of the work I do for my clients and I've said on a number of occasions that my value as a consultant would be diminished without such a tool.

A keyword is a specific search term used by the user to search and reach your site. It is not that hard to know which keyword provide more conversations. If you have selected a keyword which has high traffic but cannot convert it into sales than it does not make any sense to use it. It is better to use low competitive keywords which have high conversion ratios rather than using high keyword which provide less or no conversions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back