The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Keyword/keyphrase placement

affiliaterookie2009

affiliate
Hi guys,

I'm using firefox with a wordtracker seo blogger add on which counts the amount of times I place my key phrase into my blog. This confused me a bit. I know it would be horrible to place the same phrase throughout my blog, but say I have a 5 word phrase for ex.

Do I have to place all 5 words spread throughout my page in order to get searched for that phrase? If I search using "allintitle:" would the page come up?(of course depending on other conditions).

Also I know visitors don't use "allintitle:" but what determines which "allintitle:" searches will appear to searchers who don't use it?

Am I making any sense here, I'm probably confusing myself a bit. I thought I understood this stuff but if anyone can help please do.

Even if theres a webpage that someone can point me too, that would help because I know this question is kinda long..:eek:

Thanks

Do I have to place all 5 words spread throughout my page in order to get searched for that phrase? If I search using "allintitle:" would the page come up?(of course depending on other conditions).

Also I know visitors don't use "allintitle:" but what determines which "allintitle:" searches will appear to searchers who don't use it?

allintitle: means pages with those keywords in the page's meta title.
When I research I use allintitle: "keywords in quotes" to find
competing pages that use that EXACT phrase in the title.

allintitle helps you find the true competition for that phrase and will list other pages that use that EXACT phrase in their title. Even though no consumer will search using allintitle and most won't even use quotes.

I attempt to explain it all in this thread: http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...orum/19468-wordtracker-gtrends.html#post61152

MI
Back