propellerads adcombo
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Just set up a merchant account with SAS

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bobmutch, Jun 20, 2006.

1. bobmutch

bobmutch New Member

Hi Everyone,

I just sent up a merchant account with SAS and hired a person to roll out a number of merchants I will be handling.

I have a successful SEO/SEM company www.seocompany.ca with 4 full time and a number of people on contract

My first project to set up as a merchat is going to be www.beaconpost.com web directory. This ones is going to be a good payer. It sells two reviews $40 and $160 and I plan to starting out with commissions some where around 25% with a 90 day cookie.

I will be runnings some sign up promotions aimed at super affiliates with a signing bonus when banner placements are made.

I have worked as an independant consulting doing Novell & NT/Win32 Servers, Critix, Pervasive SQL, and ACCPAC for 10 years and then in the last 3 years I have been doing SEO/SEM.

2. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

HI Bob,

Welcome to 5 Star. I have seen your name mentioned in SEO circles. Best of luck with your affiliate program and feel free to ask any questions here. You can also post a free blatant promgra promotion down in the "Managers Promote Your Program Here" section of our forum. :)

Top Resources

banners