The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just joined Affiliate Future ? Introduction!

samn2525

Dear Affiliates

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I would like to introduce myself to you; I have just started with Affiliate Future as an Affiliate Manager. My new role here will be primarily to build strong relationships with all affiliates in order to achieve maximum potential from your programs on the network. Can I just say I am not an account manager therefore I will be trying to help affiliates to identify their needs and match them with appropriate affiliate programs. If you have any issues or you need any advice or simply want to discuss strategies I will more than happy to assist you in any way I can.

The New Year is fast approaching and it is my goal to meet as many affiliates personally along with James in an attempt to further understand your needs and match them accordingly. I am looking forward to my new role very much; some of the affiliates may have already worked with me when I managed Panasonic, DCC, BuyCentral, Dreams. Therefore I will look forward to finally meeting you and discussing anything to do with affiliate marketing.

Again I wish you a very successful and lucrative Christmas and New Year.

Best Wishes

Sam

Sohail Najmi (Sam)

banners
Back