The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Just a nofollow question...

eronkid

affiliate
I am just wondering what about this attribute on blogs, the nofollow on comments or anchor text.
Will this nofollow really stops the reading of SE to my comments using my anchor text?
If I post comments to blogs that are nofollow free, will it helps me promote my site on SE and increase my listing?

Nofollow tells to Googlebot not to follow the link, so it won't count as backlink which pass the attributum. Dofollow links pass the link juice, though i think posting intelligent comment on quality nofollow blogs does help indirectly. In a Hungarian blog i read an interesting statement about it. The blogger wrote that commenting on blogs help to build your network, which will mean backlinks in the future.:sweat:

Now I know. Probably I will find nofollow free blogs. I will post quality comments but I just want some "juice" as you said. :)

Yahoo will follow the link but will not give any value to the page THE LINK IS POINTING TO.
ASK.com: Do not believe in nofollow, it will follow all the links.
MSN: I don't have any idea or information about MSN

Generally nofollow tag will block SE bots to follow your link but i think blog commenting are generally we do for more traffics and nofollow links will also give you traffics.

Dofollow can be a plus point as a backlink too.

So, i think dont wast your important time to search dofollow blog because blog commenting will always give you benefits in any conditions.

Thanks

Commenting on no follow blogs will not improve nor hurt your website position in search engine results but is good for human traffic. Thoughtful and interesting blog comments will always bring human visitors to your website who can then become your customers or subscribers.

MI
Back