Jungletap

Official Jungletap

Jungletap

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Jungletap
Jungletap submitted a new resource:

Jungletap - CPI mobile network

JungleTap is comprised of dedicated online ad technologists with a singular dedication to unlocking the full commercial value of all traffic. We have partnered with many trusted and proven top global traffic sources to provide our advertisers with a truly worldwide reach and helping them to recruit the very best users.

Pay only if real users install your app or perform specific actions with your mobile game.

You can't find any better partner than us when it comes to turning your...

Read more about this resource...

We are glad to work with Jungletap. We never faced traffic issues with them; the team is always supportive and open to optimizations

Asaf- Mobiklix

We've been working with JungleTap for 6 months already.
We've never met any issues with them. I'm sorry, due to our company policy, I can't disclose any numbers that we've made with JungleTap so far, but I can tell you that they've become one of our top affiliate partners.
As you know, today there are not so many reliable partners, but you can be sure, that JungleTap are the the guys you can deal with!

I'm glad to cooperate with the company. I have nuances but they are always solved in a positive way. I recommend to all the company Jungletap.There only honest and responsible guys work

Last edited:
MI
Back