The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Jumping in

jomeg9498

affiliate
What is the best way to jump into affiliate marketing. I know patience is a key in this business, but I don't have much of that. I am determined to find a starting point and go from there, but I don't know where to start. I have to find my niche (that's hard) and then study it and create something from that. But I'm just struggling with starting. Am I making sense? I need to start making this work. I have to start making money. Living paycheck to paycheck sucks.

I know patience is a key in this business, but I don't have much of that.

You'd better start acquiring some. Nothing is going to happen to achieve overnight success.

I am determined to find a starting point and go from there, but I don't know where to start. I have to find my niche (that's hard) and then study it and create something from that. But I'm just struggling with starting. Am I making sense? I need to start making this work. I have to start making money. Living paycheck to paycheck sucks.

Work your way through some of the numerous threads on getting started in this forum. Reading and learning is the first step.

Hi jomeg9498,

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

Well I can't tell you what to choose as your niche but I can tell you what my over anxous self did wrong so you don't make the same mistakes. I never took into account how hard it is to get the search engines to like you. I just built unique content that the search engines didn't pick up. Big waste of time. You MUST have take seo into account as your building to save yourself time in the end. I'm on unemployment right now and racing the clock till it runs out so I can relate but anything promising overnight success will take you down the wrong path and waste more time and money.

I hear you about the paycheck-to-paycheck thing. Affiliate marketing is a great solution to that, but as mentioned, it does take some patience. But look at it this way: If you decide not to pursue it because it takes time, time will pass anyway, and next year at this time, you'll either 1) be mad at yourself that you didn't do it because you could have been doing pretty well by now, or 2) be pleased with yourself because you are reaping the rewards of patience. Which will you be? :)

MI
Back