The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Jumping around in search engine

sijugk

affiliate
Today I checked your website for "promotional products australia" and its SERP is 6.

This changing positions in google result is called google dance. Each and every one should have similar experiences. Wait more is the only solution. One work around is gaining more inbound links from quality relevant pages.

The results from Google will come from different results centres. Also, the algorithm itself is constantly being amended. Not to mention that all the other sites for that search phrase may be making their own optimisation efforts.

This all results in SERPs changing.

When the Google dance happens it is either due to a new website doing well in the SERPS or a change/shift in the algorithm. Most likely what you will need to do is not worry about it and continue to build backlinks via Offpage SEO, but you should double check your Meta data to ensure your titles/descrip/tags are all unique, relevant, and not too long.

It might have been cause by the updates that google has made.. On what have other said they called it google dance.. Your rankings suddenly rises and fall on SERP and PR value..

I've noticed Google is particularly dancy at the moment - I keep track of quite a few different websites and keywords and they all seem to be jumping around more than usual in the last few months - perhaps some deep changes going on with Google's algorithms?

banners
Back