The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Joomla

Hi There,
What would you like to know about Joomla? You will need to be more specific. I build 90% of my websites in Joomla, and have built about 40 websites using it, so I have some experience.

It is a content manager that is very powerful. It has a lot of components that you can add on such as photo gallery, email newsletters, shopping cart, Search Engine optimised URLs and a whole lot more.

The learning curve for someone very new to website creation may be a bit high, but if you get a hang of how to use it, it can be a great tool.

You can go to Joomla! Extensions Directory if you would like to see what kind of components you can get for Joomla. Some are free components and some you have to pay for.

Hope that helps

Cheers

Hi There,
What would you like to know about Joomla? You will need to be more specific. I build 90% of my websites in Joomla, and have built about 40 websites using it, so I have some experience.

It is a content manager that is very powerful. It has a lot of components that you can add on such as photo gallery, email newsletters, shopping cart, Search Engine optimised URLs and a whole lot more.

The learning curve for someone very new to website creation may be a bit high, but if you get a hang of how to use it, it can be a great tool.

You can go to Joomla! Extensions Directory if you would like to see what kind of components you can get for Joomla. Some are free components and some you have to pay for.

Hope that helps

Cheers

Looks like I'll be asking you questions in the future. However, it still seems that WP rules the day...with that being said, it really depends on what type of site you want to build. If you want such and such site - you maybe better w/ Joomla, but if your buidling more of an adsense site, WP would be better.

MI
Back