The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Joining Too Many Affiliate Networks

kflo01

affiliate
I just wanted to point out I can easily see how one can join too many affiliate networks and whyh it would be bad. Allot of networks once I have signed up from them I find theyh have limited offers I would use. But after money 5.00 with this network, another 30.00 with another and 10.00 with another my money is so spread out across different affiliate networks that it is going to take me forever to reach payout.
Anyhow after signing up for about 8 different affiliate networks I find myself using maionly onl 3 or 4 of them. The others the offers arent to hot or they dont fit with my web site(s).

Plus when you are a newbie it can be a time drain and confusing to learn each interface and keep switching gears. Every time you log into a different network you have to remember how to grab banners figure out how to get the reports you need. I suggest newbies at least start off with only a couple of the big networks that have a wide variety of offers.

You can always branch out later if need be, but when you're new everything is confusing enough without throwing a bunch of different networks in the mix.

While it does help to have several networks to choose from (making it easier to find ads in your niche), I agree you shouldn't get to spread out. For the successful affiliates I deal with, they usually keep it at around 3 or 4 networks tops.

seeing results

I agree, as a newbie it is exciting out there and so many affiliates to choose from. You can't talk and write about them all. But how does one choose the right ones that will make some right now money and keep us motivated. How do we choose?? Jan: :confused:

i always tell people.. join as many as you can handle (10 tops) look around and see what you like and dislike. Look for things that set the networks apart. Do they have any unique offers, do they have technology or are they using direct track, how is the pricing on offers, do they offer a rewards or referral program, maybe other tools? Pick your top networks I would go with 4 at the most and run with them for a while, you can always change up latter but now you at least no whats out there.

banners
Back