The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Join the 1% forget the 99%!

AdWorkMedia

I know everyone here is working hard to become the 1%. So here are some great 1% ideologies to help fuel you towards your goals!

-The 99% focus on saving. The 1% focus on earning.
-The 99% thinks about money in linear terms. The 1% think about money in non-linear terms.
-The 99% believes hard work creates wealth. The 1% believes leverage creates wealth.
-The 99% believes money is the root of all evil. The 1% believes poverty is the root of all evil.
-The 99% believes being rich is a privilege. The 1% believes being rich is a right.
-The 99% believes money is complicated. The 1% believes money is simple.
-The 99% believes rich people are crooks. The 1% believes rich people are ambitious.
-The 99% believes building wealth is a solitary effort. The 1% believes building wealth is a team effort.
-The 99% worry about money. The 1% dreams about money.
-The 99% believes money is negative. The 1% believes money is positive.

Check out more: http://www.johnchow.com/100-ways-rich-people-think-differently/

I don't agree with all of these but these three hit the nail on the head for me personally:

-The 99% thinks about money in linear terms. The 1% think about money in non-linear terms.
-The 99% believes hard work creates wealth. The 1% believes leverage creates wealth.

I feel like I've always thought about money in these terms and can definitely relate.

Very inspirational, I will print this out and hang it on the wall above my screen so that I will always see it....maybe even on my bathroom mirror to get me going in the morning when I brush my teeth ;). Everybody needs something good like this once in a while.

Very inspirational, I will print this out and hang it on the wall above my screen so that I will always see it....maybe even on my bathroom mirror to get me going in the morning when I brush my teeth ;). Everybody needs something good like this once in a while.

It's ok with bathroom mirror, BUT not okay with your working space! You'll understand.

This is total bullshit. Are you guys really like this? How far would you go for your money? Invest into some wheat at the stock market? I mean everyone does it and if you don't do it, someone else does, right?

You want to belong to those that supress others (including all of you btw lol)?

You need to focus on earning money to save money so this makes no sense. If you want to save more, you need to focus on earning more. What a blabla.

-The 99% believes money is the root of all evil. The 1% believes poverty is the root of all evil.
That is wrong, money is just paper, it is a tool, a vehicle. The 99% do not say anything about a root of all evil. People do evil things (like you when you encourage others to act like the 1%) and there can be various reasons for it, like stupidity or greed.

-The 99% believes being rich is a privilege. The 1% believes being rich is a right.
How do you define rich? If you define it as beeing able to live a good life without hunger and all that, the 99% agree that it is a basic human right.

-The 99% believes money is complicated. The 1% believes money is simple.
How can money be complicated? It is like saying a chair is complicated or a stone is complicated. This makes no sense.

-The 99% believes rich people are crooks. The 1% believes rich people are ambitious.
Makes no sense. So dull it hurts. Just because someone is rich it doesn't mean he is part of the 1%. So when someone is rich and part of the 99%, he hates himself? Go read about Occupy Wall St., 99% before you spread such stupid statements.

-The 99% believes building wealth is a solitary effort. The 1% believes building wealth is a team effort.
What? When a team is wealthy and the rest of the population suffer because they are exploited, how do you call it? Teamplay? Solidarity?

-The 99% worry about money. The 1% dreams about money.
Again, money is a tool. When you don't have enough of it and you're about to lose your house or can't feed your baby, you should have worries, don't you think? I bet those ppl also dream about having no worries of losing their house or child. The 1% has worries to lose money too. And they dream of having more to have more power and options.

-The 99% believes money is negative. The 1% believes money is positive.
Money is a tool. It is like saying "a chair is negative, we believe it is positive". Is this from FOX News or something?

Sort of inspires me as well. I know I am a part of the 99% and I don't want to become the 1% and become an oppressor, but this is only for inspirational purposes. No need to take it literally.

Sort of inspires me as well. I know I am a part of the 99% and I don't want to become the 1% and become an oppressor, but this is only for inspirational purposes. No need to take it literally.

Becoming the "1%" does NOT mean being an oppressor. There's nothing inspirational about that post. When people make bad decisions all their life and learn nothing from their mistakes, they like to blame those who haven't and call them "the oppressor". Don't ever be sorry for being successful Wishbone.

Occupy Wall ST is nothing but a bum riot. I could go on and on but I'm too busy pulling my own weight and making things happen right now. Seriously, don't listen to that guy.

Go to you tube and post this after the URL ----> watch?v=6N6-UmFks8k
This is a great example of the typical "occupier".

banners
Back