The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Joey in Sacramento, CA

jshear

Hello forum, my name is Joey. I am in the Sacramento area and love it here. I am 38yrs old and I have beautiful 3 year old daughter. I came to this forum after checking out other sites that I thought were not as informative as 5 star affiliate. I hope to make some friends here and hopefully get some long awaited answers to questions that I have pondered around. I also hope to be checking the site everyday for information and some friendly chat to help me along in my journey. Hope everyone has a great Labor Day and I'll be back soon.

Joey
:)

Hey Joey,

Welcome to 5 Star and Happy Labor Day to you too! :)

So glad you like what you see here and we are excited to have you as part of our friendly community. Ask questions when you have any. We're happy to help!

Thanks for the reply Ron, I hope to contribute as much as possible here on the site and gain some of the information I have been searching for. Hope to speak with you more in the future. Hope you had a great Labor Day.

Joey

Hi

Hi Joey,

Its nice to see someone close to my home town of 25 years. I currently reside in Oregon because I could not handle the heat anymore. Way to hot for me as I got older in Redding.

I wish you well in your new journey;)

Hi Joey. You have definitely come to the right place if you are looking for answers...:) I wish you luck in your online journey. Take care and all the best.

Lyle (Jazzguy)

MI
Back