The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

JJC

JJC

affiliate
Retired U.S.Army veteran, aspiring entrepreneur,father of five,grandfather of three. I enjoy reading, playing chess, watching football,basketball,tennis,wrestling,boxing, and MMA. I love life and making others happy, but what I love most is being a follower and student of my Lord and Savior, JESUS CHRIST.

I liked your instructional advice moreso than your Jesus humor. You can keep the latter while I concentrate on the former. You might try getting to know me better before you humor me

Retired U.S.Army veteran, aspiring entrepreneur,father of five,grandfather of three. I enjoy reading, playing chess, watching football,basketball,tennis,wrestling,boxing, and MMA. I love life and making others happy, but what I love most is being a follower and student of my Lord and Savior, JESUS CHRIST.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @JJC !

What is your interest in marketing?

Have you started marketing as yet, or are you just looking into it?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks for the warm welcome, TJ. At this point I'm still trying to learn the "ins and outs" of this industry.I have no product of my own yet ,but I've been considering implementing Affiliate offers and possibly some PLR opps.I probably won't be launching an endeavor until early next year as I'm still studying and learning. Currently my focus is on listbuilding, social media, and HTML coding. I've been dabbling in Internet Marketing and Affiliate marketing for some time now and presently am subscribed to several blogs and email lists of some of the "heavy hitters" in the industry. I've learned a lot so far this way.I would love to have a mentor but they're all too pricey or too pushy.I rather take the time to learn rather than be pushed along too quickly. I'm eager to learn and would welcome any advice and guidance you could give. Most marketers are too busy trying to make millions to take the time to help a "newbie" through the rough spots. Anyway, thanks for reaching out.I "m looking forward to developing our relationship. JJC

MI
Back