The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Its this alowed on facebook ?

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Hy friends
I want to try the method of direct mesenger on fb groups as i am courious as i heard its a great method if you do it well and build relation
So i will contact like 20 people on fb groups in my niche ,speak with them ,build relation and promote my offer
My Question : will be seen this ok by facebook or they will see me as spamer and they will block me for doing this .Thanks

TBH, I have never appreciated the DM's I get as promotional on FB. I have memberships with dozens of marketing groups there, so anyone I know will be in those groups and the groups will already know about anything nay of us may want to consider. I don't know what the FB policy is about DM spam or DM promoting. Do they have a reporting system on their DM? I don't use it but rarely. most jump on a Skype chat or video call with me.

If the messages have different text, do not even start the same, it will not be registered as spam. In addition, 20 messages for FB is not enough

In fact, it all depends on how you are going to advertise your product and how much you will bother the people you write to. It is much better to build unobtrusive advertising than to spam people in private messages. Of course, if you find people who need your services, I can assume that no one will be against your actions, but not otherwise.

banners
Back