The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

It's all I think about!

KenDoIt

affiliate
Hiya Everybody!

Just wanted to say hello. I am also one of the "newbies" to affiliate marketing but not the web development world. I have owned a very successful web design company for 15 years now and have designed literally 100's and 100's of sites for OTHER PEOPLE and companies. Now it's my turn!

I'm tired of the cash flow rut and also getting up there in the years department so it was time to jump in. I have launched 3 affiliate sites within the last few weeks and doing my best to manage 'em. No $$$ yet but thats OK. Starting to get some traffic and some loyalty.

Web design, web hosting are my specialties also extremely proficient with Photoshop and HTML so if I can help, I will.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Ken

Hey Ken,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. Always good to have another skilled webmaster, web developer that knows the ropes when it comes to building sites. Maybe when you see something you can help our members with you'll jump in and in exchange we'll help you learn to take your affiliate marketing to the next level, hopefully. Fair trade??? :p

Great attitude!

Hello Ken,

Just so you know, your post was an inspiration. I envy your talent with web design, because it one of my weaknesses. I firmly believe that the key to being successful is persistence and I can tell by your post that you are determined, so I'll be interested to see you succeed.

I'm currently focusing on one project and I'm spending a lot of time adding content. I enjoy writting, but wow can it get boring. I will really enjoy when I can focus on designing and increase the appeal of the site. Keep posting, because it helps people more than you know.

Hiya Glenn

Well, I love writing but do understand that it toes get a little boring! Hey if I can help at all with the design let me know.

Inspiration is the necessary ingredient for our dreams and anything I can do to inspire is awsome. Thanks!

Ken

Hello Ken

Hello Ken

It's okay ken, I'm with you buddy. I'm new to marketing but not knew to web development. I'm here for you buddy we can learn together and share tips and tricks so we can have a better chance of success and this goes for everyone else.

Take Care
Jody Fitzptrick

banners
Back