The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

It is a great place to join in!

Justinzz

affiliate
Hello everyone,nice to meet you!
I have worked in CPA for some time. Recently find this place and come here so many times,in here you can learn more and meet so many nice guys. So I am here.

Welcome Pal!

Feel free to check all the guides, journeys and follows along here, you will learn a lot!

Also, I look forward for some of your journeys, some people think: "I will not share my money making method", but the truth is actually the total opposite of that, if you open your journey, you receive feedback that will empower your method, and 95% of the people reading your journey are in different journeys as well.

So don't be affraid of opening yours, take care and see you around!

Hello everyone,nice to meet you!

Hello @Justinzz , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I have worked in CPA for some time. Recently find this place and come here so many times,in here you can learn more and meet so many nice guys. So I am here.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Last edited:
Welcome to AFix, @Justinzz

I see you already have CPA experience, don't forget to start a journey, good luck and welcome to Affiliatefix.

Enjoy your stay.

Regards
IndeXer

MI
Back