monetizer banners
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is this a hit or a miss? presenting an idea

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by LeoSzac, Jul 5, 2016.

1. LeoSzac

LeoSzac Affiliate affiliate

hi there,

I hate shameless self promotion, but i couldn't resist posting here because i wrote this project with people like us in mind (those who sell traffic online)

Since I started working as publisher I hated a lot when I had to define which ad promote because I had limited inventory or because I had to ask the programmer to change the banners and paid for it. So I asked myself – wouldn’t be cool if I set a web platform with metrics and with a banner rotator function but easy to use, similar to DFP

Problem found – problem solved. So I spent a couple of months and developed a little tool called Koomper – to help publishers to increase the advertising inventory, save money on programing and increase advertising revenue.

Our site with a working prototype is online and its called Koomper (you can find it at Google)

I would like to hear your feedback and suggestions on the idea. Hit or miss?

2. monetizer
  3. LeoSzac

LeoSzac Affiliate affiliate

Hi @Marc
    Thanks for your reply!
    I forgot to complete my intro, Im gonna do it now.

About my project, I believe that the main thing is that it is compatible with Affiliate networks, google adsense and direct offers. I mean, one of my problems as an affiliate is how do i decide which banner promote and/or why this brand would performance better than the other (of the same vertical) if i have limited inventory. Obviously I can try using one banner today and change it tomorrow for other but it is not the same.

On the other hand, I have to "fight" with DFP that offers a service that could be considered similar.

Again, thanks for your opinion and good things!

Leo

Marc likes this.
  4. Michael Kaplan

Michael Kaplan Affiliate affiliate

I like the idea try and an extra something just to get peoples attention,

5. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

The idea you have presented is cool. I have come to realize that we spend a lot to just have our offers live before even they begin to convert and when we have a way of cutting down the cost, it will be better. It is for this reason that I studied programming so that I can be handling all my tasks from scratch because I could not afford the rates that we were being offer. I will be having a look at the website even though i have not seen the url, kindly post it for easier search.

6. Ivana Adnium

Ivana Adnium Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Just the name alone is a hit for me :p It wouldn't happen to be a little homage to the Koompas of Mario World would it?

Top Resources

MI