The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is this a hit or a miss? presenting an idea

LeoSzac

affiliate
hi there,

I hate shameless self promotion, but i couldn't resist posting here because i wrote this project with people like us in mind (those who sell traffic online)

Since I started working as publisher I hated a lot when I had to define which ad promote because I had limited inventory or because I had to ask the programmer to change the banners and paid for it. So I asked myself – wouldn’t be cool if I set a web platform with metrics and with a banner rotator function but easy to use, similar to DFP

Problem found – problem solved. So I spent a couple of months and developed a little tool called Koomper – to help publishers to increase the advertising inventory, save money on programing and increase advertising revenue.

Our site with a working prototype is online and its called Koomper (you can find it at Google)

I would like to hear your feedback and suggestions on the idea. Hit or miss?

Hi @Marc
Thanks for your reply!
I forgot to complete my intro, Im gonna do it now.

About my project, I believe that the main thing is that it is compatible with Affiliate networks, google adsense and direct offers. I mean, one of my problems as an affiliate is how do i decide which banner promote and/or why this brand would performance better than the other (of the same vertical) if i have limited inventory. Obviously I can try using one banner today and change it tomorrow for other but it is not the same.

On the other hand, I have to "fight" with DFP that offers a service that could be considered similar.

Again, thanks for your opinion and good things!

Leo

The idea you have presented is cool. I have come to realize that we spend a lot to just have our offers live before even they begin to convert and when we have a way of cutting down the cost, it will be better. It is for this reason that I studied programming so that I can be handling all my tasks from scratch because I could not afford the rates that we were being offer. I will be having a look at the website even though i have not seen the url, kindly post it for easier search.

hi there,

I hate shameless self promotion, but i couldn't resist posting here because i wrote this project with people like us in mind (those who sell traffic online)

Since I started working as publisher I hated a lot when I had to define which ad promote because I had limited inventory or because I had to ask the programmer to change the banners and paid for it. So I asked myself – wouldn’t be cool if I set a web platform with metrics and with a banner rotator function but easy to use, similar to DFP

Problem found – problem solved. So I spent a couple of months and developed a little tool called Koomper – to help publishers to increase the advertising inventory, save money on programing and increase advertising revenue.

Our site with a working prototype is online and its called Koomper (you can find it at Google)

I would like to hear your feedback and suggestions on the idea. Hit or miss?
Just the name alone is a hit for me :p It wouldn't happen to be a little homage to the Koompas of Mario World would it?

MI
Back