The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there any easy way to improve Page Rank?

Helly

affiliate
I want to improve my site's traffic and also page rank, regarding for that can anyone help me or can any one suggest any good idea or any suggestion.

One of the important factors in order to get high PR is the amount of back links that you are getting. In order to get huge amount of back links, engaging on the techniques such as forum posting, article and directory submissions, classified ads, link exchange, press release, social bookmarking and online groups helps. Make to get back links on relevant and DoFollow sites because Google gives more value on those kinds of back links.

Hi,
If you want to improve your pagerank it is important to have good content of your site as if the content is good than it is sure for you to get backlinks, also, it is important to have good off page processes like blog commenting, social bookmarking which will drive no. of traffic to your web site which increases your page rank.

Thanks!!

get more quality back links relevant sites, if possible get backlinks from authority sites and you will have the pagerank you want

The only way to improve PageRank is to increase the number of quality backlinks.

The answer is Backlinks. Backlinks are the most important factor in calculation of PR. You may get from forums,directories,articles,blogs...

One of the important factors in order to get high PR is the amount of back links that you are getting. In order to get huge amount of back links, engaging on the techniques such as forum posting, article and directory submissions, classified ads, link exchange, press release, social bookmarking and online groups helps. Make to get back links on relevant and DoFollow sites because Google gives more value on those kinds of back links.

set up also a blog for your site. update and bookmark it.

Quality backlinks at the beginning stage of your sites would help you more. Backlinks from .gov or .edu sites would help you more. :)

Have a nice day,

yes, one of the best and easiest way to gain high PR is to increase backlinks. As backlinks are considered to increase PR. But, make sure the backlinks should be from good sources (ie. relevant site and with high PR than yours). Along with quality, quantity does matter. So, Quality backlinks along with quantity is good.

Get PR isn't that hard, but why concentrate on PR if this doesn't result in good SERP results? It's all about getting in the top 10 of google and PR isn't the whole story, to achieve that.....

Yes, that's true! PR is not the most important factor. You should concentrate on backlinks and quality content, this will definitely bring more traffic on your site.

I would suggest to work on your page content and a good way to test your quality content is to open a twitter account and to post on twitter. If you offer a quality title and a quality page, then, people will ping you.

yes, one of the best and easiest way to gain high PR is to increase backlinks.

I agree! One of the important factors in order to get high PR is the number of back links that you are getting. Just remember to get quality of back links. Quality is always better than quantity.

banners
Back