The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there a quickest way to make a $200 commission within 2 weeks time?

Kay Huang

affiliate
Can you think of a quickest way to make a $200 affiliate commission within 2 weeks time without having a email list?

I thought of one way, that is to buy solo ads service. Send one of my affiliate link to a solo ad in the same niche, can get some clicks and sales.

Can you think of other ways?

Solo ads are not a proven strategy to make $200 in 2 weeks?

Unless you have a solid funnel, but I don't think you can make $200 without that?

I don't have good way to make $200 in 2 weeks as I'm struggling for that too. :(

Solo ads are not a proven strategy to make $200 in 2 weeks?

Unless you have a solid funnel, but I don't think you can make $200 without that?

I don't have good way to make $200 in 2 weeks as I'm struggling for that too. :(

I agree. Solo ads themselves are more for building your list. You may get a sale or two if your lucky, with a solo ad blast. But the sales usually come a while after you build a relationship with your subscribers.

I believe that for solo ads to be really effective, you need to have access and the budget for a targeted list with tons of subscribers. Annnddd...extra good if it's with someone who is well-known or at least popular. But it wouldn't be cheap.

I agree. Solo ads themselves are more for building your list. You may get a sale or two if your lucky, with a solo ad blast. But the sales usually come a while after you build a relationship with your subscribers.

Yeah, this about sums it up. In order for solo's to work well, you need something to pitch them that is your own too. Using solo's to pitch someone else's product isn't as productive as it once was. Solo's can also be a little tricky, you need to be able to verify the person's list from whom you will be buying solo ad space. Always ask to do a test run with a limited number. The best solos are placed with aged lists proven to be responsive. Hard to find. Solo's, these days IMO, are best done with those in your center of influence, people you know well.

MI
Back