The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is the smart traffic generator actually Adwords?

MrBiz09

affiliate
What I mean is - no one seems to really know how to get the top rankings in Google whilst Adwords can get you targeted traffic really easily and you know you will see results - I speak to businesses and they state that organic SEO is the way forward and much more cost effective - how can you be sure that you will actually get what you pay for from SEO???? I have heard of some very good SEO company out there but they can they guarantee results? Any advice much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
If you choose to target keyphrases that are not too competitive and carry out quality SEO there is no reason why you cannot get to number 1 for those keyphrases.

But you should use Adwords alongside in my view too. Some people only click on sponsored links and the sponsored links are positioned by Google to get them clicked on.

On the other hand some people will avoid using sponsored links.

So what I'm saying is you should use both methods.

I agree, you can't take the chance of being missed/not clicked on, and it's been tested that enhanced positioning draws people to the companies listed. Eg:

1. Companies placed on the right-hand side of a page get much higher clicks, bcos the eyes read from left to right - naturally.

2. Sponsored ad slots/space is deliberately web designed to show up the 'paid for' adverts. Eg: text on coloured backgrounds..........

3. Various offers/rates encourage more spending

Thanks for that. I have many business associates in the local network that say they get far higher click-throughs from the organic listings rather than Adwords. Think I need a decent SEO company as just do not have time to do it myself

Computer Help,computer Trainning,web Design

Yes. To get the top rank in the google whislt Adwords SEO is the only way to gather traffic easily.

Thanks for that. I have many business associates in the local network that say they get far higher click-throughs from the organic listings rather than Adwords. Think I need a decent SEO company as just do not have time to do it myself

I am available to take on 2 more clients for a 6 month optimisation service. The cost would depend on your budget. Please get in touch with us if you want to be sure of quality optimisation at low cost.

i think it's part of the SEO company strategy to say that they're more good than the other SEO company....

you'll never know it, unless you try it :D

What I mean is - no one seems to really know how to get the top rankings in Google whilst Adwords can get you targeted traffic really easily and you know you will see results - I speak to businesses and they state that organic SEO is the way forward and much more cost effective - how can you be sure that you will actually get what you pay for from SEO???? I have heard of some very good SEO company out there but they can they guarantee results? Any advice much appreciated

SEO may never be as good as Adwords or it might be much better for a fraction of the cost. If you do your own SEO it's not really a question that arises really. If you are paying for SEO then you have to think about it. In general I'd say that over the long term it's cost effective to have good SEO, yet if you don't understand the ins and out you could eaily be paying an SEO company money for a bad good or simply asking them for the impossible. So it's a bit of gamble.
Also with Adwords you can manage it, like you can turn it off if you are getting to many orders etc, and turn it to the max by paying more, using more keywords etc with SEO such things are not so possible.

i think it's part of the SEO company strategy to say that they're more good than the other SEO company....

you'll never know it, unless you try it :D

I think if you know SEO yourself you can look at what an SEO supplier has done with other sites. Ask them for a list of sites they have done SEO, ask for the level of involvement they had and see if they have done a good job - or not. :thumbsup:

MI
Back