monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is T-shirt marketing still profitable?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Pr0duct, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Pr0duct

Pr0duct Affiliate affiliate

i'm seeing less and less and think the bubble may have burst where other than FB can you do it guys?

2. monetizer
  3. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Some people do in with Adwords.

But you're right. The competition is really high and Facebook has banned a lot of things (also teespring) that used to work.

There's people making tons of money yet, but I think it's going to be a dying trend in a few months.

4. jr_sci

jr_sci Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Has facebook banned teespring campaigns? When ? Last II heard, people were still creating teespring campaigns during FIFA wordlcup.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  5. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Not completely.
    Facebook banned name/age campaigns, and teespring has banned a lot in the sports niche. But you can still promote teespring as long as you're clean.

6. jr_sci

jr_sci Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Gotcha. thanks for your reply.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  7. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I still do some work for offline promo companies and I've been told that the price of t-shirts has dropped so drastically, that offline tee profits have been dramatically affected. I can't say whether or not it affects the online version but it's another possibility. Combine that with FB banning and it could account for the drop in sales. It's a lot cheaper to buy them locally now.

8. Allmighty

Allmighty Affiliate affiliate

It's still profitable, a lot of people I know still do big numbers with it. People would always need a shirt, you just need to be creative with designs.

9. towhidzaman

towhidzaman Affiliate affiliate

If you're creative and unique, you'll be able to sell T-shirt for next 100 yrs. People will never stop buying t-shirt. It's not like t-shirt business is new :)

theazzy likes this.
  10. yarddog2k

yarddog2k Affiliate affiliate

I'm promoting t-shirts on a different platform than teespring. My campaigns are evergreen and long term (no time limits). I have several suppliers and printers in different locations in the US. I get great prices and they will dropship. All I ever did with teespring was lose money. If you want to be in the t-shirt business long term, you gotta stop following the crowd and do your own thing.

thedavinator likes this.
  11. theazzy

theazzy Affiliate affiliate

Still profitable for me

12. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Spending about $500/day right now on tshirt campaigns. I wouldn't say it's dead at all :)

13. Snoop

Snoop Affiliate affiliate

Featured Resources (View All)

MI