The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

IS my site SLOW ??

DJDave

affiliate
Hi all,

I aksed some people in a design forum to comment on a site I am working on. I asked them to comment on the look / feel, but some of them said that the site was slow.

Does nayone else find it slow in any way, because it seems fine here!?

The site can be found >> HERE <<

Cheers.

Taking too much time to load.

In India, it is taking too much time to load here, it has taken at least 2 minutes to open.

You should contact your web hosting company regarding this.

I'm from Romania and I have to say that you're website loaded pretty fast. No problems encountered. Good luck with it!

Hi all,

This is a bit of an odd one, because so many of you are very far away and say that is fine, but some people in the uk say it is slow. I guess it just comes down to the individual home internet speed maybe!?

Anyway, thanks for your feedback on this.

Dave
----------------------------------
pr companies & agencies

Hi DJ,

Distance from your server will affect speed for obvious reasons and local connections. Ping times look fine so server load is more likely to be the problem.

You need to measure response time over a period of time using a free trial with alertsite.com for example. You can do one off tests using sites such as Joomla Performance

You will be losing customers because the site is slow - they will hit the back button before the page loads. Also it may be affecting the SEs ability to crawl your site - do you get any warning about slow response times in Google webmaster tools.

Good luck

Tony

Tony

MI
Back