The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is my site banned from google ??

SearchBliss

affiliate
i have a site and it's daily visitors about 25K every day ,but yesterday my visitors dropped into 3000 and all my site results disappeared from Google. This morning all results back again but before two hours disappeared again. Why is this happening? Is my site banned ?? or any thing else

No need to worry, Google keep updated its search results and these changes might be done due to the same.

No, Google can't block you some this type of difficulty face to many site. Because google update its SERP result that's why site up and down on search result.

This is called google dance, dont worry about it

Yup, its a Google dance. Sometimes when they are making some changes in their tracking system, we get to see these type of changes. If your website would get banned, it would never appear Google search results.

Check whether or not Google is deindexing your website. Check by site: your website URL. Make sure that you are not violating the norms set by google. keep your faith and try to get some good and quality. I hope it will help you a lot.

This is called google dance, dont worry about it

yes dont worry......its google dance. google dance is a period when google update ranking then some sites are down. some sites are up. and there is much fluctuation between google results that is called google dance. so your site is also in google dance. it will be back in its old condition very soon.

MI
Back