The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Mass Article Submission Spam?

stardate

affiliate
Mass Article Submission

Good morning everyone! I am really interested in article marketing, but I have herd of Isnare.com and was interested in mass article submission to increase traffic, but was wondering, since my website has few little links would google consider mass article marketing SPAM? Thank you!:)

Hey everyone, I am a bit confused. I see the website Isnare.com and was wondering isnt that spam, is creating all those links SO Quickly bad for your website. B/c Isnare or any website or program similar to that is submitting the SAME article with the same anchor text to thousands of places, but I thought gaining all those links so quickly was bad? Please help me?:confused:

you'll read so many different stuff out there about whether fast backlinking can hurt your website or not... I guess the best answer is to try! But when it comes to the anchor text, the answer is pretty clear: don't put the exact same anchor text every time. Change it around a little to make your the all thing seem more natural.

I personally prefer creating a few backlinks each day to keep a constant and natural flow of backlinks.

I'm wondering how isnare is these days.. I used them a few years ago and there was a point they got super, super behind getting articles out. If you are someone else uses it, I'd love to know what the submit time is today.

Today I do a combination of manual article directory submits and use Unique Article Wizard (UAW).. I follow what they recommend and don't do any more than 50 submits per article per day.. (of course, it's accumulative.. one site might have a bunch of articles going out at the same time) ........I've had no problems. Not sure the advantage of pushing more out or if there's a stage you'd have a negative impact.

Is telling to everyone on this planet about your new product spam ( 6 billion poeple )?
So I don't think that placing your article in different sites will be considered spam

Hi,

Using a service such as iSnare isn't spamming since all of the article directories that you submit your article to must first opt-in to receive these mass submissions!

So, it's all permission based.

Submitting tens of articles per day is not a problem at all. However, I've heard of people getting penalized by submitting thousand of articles per day. It depends on the quantity.

MI
Back