The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it your passion or customers taste?

ceanunobi

affiliate
hello please I am actually a college student who really needs cash right now and a came across this term ''affiliate marketing'' on the web.and i hear that it pays .please could any one guide me through and tell me where to start from all I have right now is my laptop and a web browser. hey but how much can one possibly earn from this business.

Hi
I must first warn you that affiliate marketing is not the road to immediate riches

It is a real business and takes time and effort to build

A few affiliate marketers that I have talked to said it took about 3 months of hard work to make their forst sale

Now affiliate marketing is about promoting other people's products for a commission

We tend to build sites or blog and embed our afiliate links on them

If you need to make money fast, then I really don't think affiliate marketing is for you

But if you are looking for a viable long term business them by all means, affiliate marketing is a very good way forward

Hope this helps

Hi ceanunobi,

Welcome to the business of affiliate marketing. What I can tell you is that this business really pays and it pays a lot with the fact that you work hard for it. If you want to start earning money ASAP, then it is tons of hard work to it. So, are you up to it?

I am not trying to chase you away from the business but that is the first thing you need to get clear about affiliate marketing. Don't take the words that you can earn $70,000 overnight. You can only do that if you have enough knowledge and experience about affiliate marketing and you certainly don't get it overnight.

So, to start off with the business, read the stickies in this forum to learn the basic about the business.

Build a blog for your niche and grow your business from there.

Hope that helps. :D

Hi,
Just to add to what Mwong and Niche have just said, DO NOT fall into the trap of buying ebooks or systems that guarantee you riches in days! I have done this in the past, and own an extensive collection of ebooks. Not to say they are all useless - you will learn a lot from them, but you will not get rich quick unless you are a pro and understand the concepts fully.
A lot of beginners fall into this trap! The best advice is to do what Mwong says and read the stickies. Stick to this forum and you will learn alot! You have the guidance of great people like Linda and Lawree.

Create a gameplan on how you are going to proceed before you do anything. Otherwise you will end up like me - building lots of sites in niches that are no good, and earning no money.

Set your goals, research your niche, find ways to monetize the site, and then build it!

There are a lot of people here to help you along the way, so just ask away with the questions!

Cheers

go to clickbank or another 3rd party merchant and find a high converting program that pays well. then write article after article.. now i know writing is probably the last thing you want to do but it pays well and it only costs your time.cheers:)

MI
Back