propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is it better for a newbie to try and apply to more networks?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Muubie, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Muubie

Muubie Affiliate affiliate

Generally speaking, is it better for a newbie to apply and get accepted to as many networks as he/she can or is it just better to focus and build a relationship with one or two?

I'm thinking it's good to have more choices, to be able to compare offers, compare the services you get, the tools etc..... On the other hand, I wonder if it will be too much of a distraction, hard to build a good working relationship, etc...

2. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

I would say, in the beginning it is for a newbie important, to bring one method into running and making money.

For that it's incidental whether one is in 1 network or in 100 networks.

Muubie likes this.
  3. Muubie

Ok, I know this is going to sound silly to most of you out there but I just got accepted to my first network and I'm doing a celebration dance. Ha ha....

MarinaKimia and Marc like this.
  4. Marc

No worries about that, bro. I did too :D

Muubie likes this.
  5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Get a couple of networks and stay with them until you master your first niche and first marketing method.

Treat your relationship with the network with great respect. Get to know your Affiliate Manager and be sure to be as honest as possible with them on all matters.

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

MarinaKimia, Marc and Muubie like this.
  6. MarinaKimia

MarinaKimia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

@Muubie "you be listenin` to the pro, bro"

Marc, Muubie and T J Tutor like this.
  7. Muubie

Marina, I'm upset at myself!!

I was at ASE this weekend and didn't realize Kimia was there until late Monday night. When I went back on Tuesday to look for booth 805 I couldn't find it. Someone from the conference told me you guys weren't there anymore.

Arrrhhh....next time, ok? =)

MarinaKimia likes this.
  8. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

When I am new, I applied to about 5 or 10 networks. I did get accepted with the help of Oliver.
    As of now, I am working with only 1 - 2 networks. I have my best experience with them, even though they don't have some offers I want, they are still my go-to network.

Relationship is the best.

9. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I will not encourage that at all. For a newbie, the best thing that you can do is start with one method and work on it until it starts bringing returns. Scaling up is easy when you are at place where you understand what it takes to be in the industry. It is is good to understand the dynamics for they will make you make decisions that are very meaningful. You know many networks can overwhelm you and immediately be discouraged due to the losses that come by.

Muubie and Marc like this.
  10. MarinaKimia

Oh my, thanks for the feedback on ASE.

Indeed a shame! For sure next time. I usually post our upcoming events on AffiliateFix, but if you follow us on social media, you´ll get all the latest updates on where we are ;)

Facebook

Twitter
    Linkedin

We attend most (if not all) major industry events worldwide. We will visit NYC again in November for the AdTech, even if you are not attending the actual event, the team will be more then happy to setup a meeting in a comfy café or... a beer or two ;) ... Or if you travel to other events worldwide, let me know, we will probably be there! xD

Cheers!

Muubie and Marc like this.
  11. Marc

Do you also have Sangria?? :D [Sorry, I couldn't resist posting this elementary question :eek:]

MarinaKimia and Muubie like this.
  12. MarinaKimia

ooooohhhh we have sangria, believe you me, not that fakey stuff... We also have tinto de verano, for those who just "cant handle the truth" about the "real spanish sangria" :cool:

Marc likes this.
  13. Marc

Oh, believe me @MarinaKimia, I can handle The Truth, ... even barrels of it :D
    Crap that I couldn't come to Berlin. I would have crushed all your truths ;)

You see, @Muubie, one good network can be completely sufficient ;)

MarinaKimia and Muubie like this.
  14. MarinaKimia

AWAsia? xD ... In any case! xD @ our office in Madrid, we assure you we have the top quality sangria :p You are invited xD

Thanks for the shout out @Marc :affiliatefix:

Hope to connect @Muubie , the Fix is great for insiders knowledge ;)

Marc likes this.
  15. Marc

Thanks for the invitation, @MarinaKimia, hopefully next year... on... Formentera!!!

One good sangria in one good forum with one good network on one good island,
    that's ALL YOU NEED, @Muubie :D

Muubie and MarinaKimia like this.
  16. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hello friend! My suggestion is to concentrate first on 2-3 profitable campaigns and then gradually increase in number when you get the hang of it...:)

Hope this helps!:)

17. JC Munoz

JC Munoz Affiliate affiliate

Start on generating leads with one.

Once you are generating a descent amount of leads per day you can move on to more products.

Don't complicate your life at first, try to keep it simple if you want to see any results.

18. thegreatamazing

thegreatamazing Affiliate affiliate

I'd say stick to one method and if it worked for you, then scale it up :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed