The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Google losing its touch?

BlogDiva

affiliate
Interesting article from SEO guru Steven Chapman! We know that Google constantly reviews its ranking practice to keep search engine results real, but the bigger the mouse trap....

I personally rely on Google daily for answers to my questions, and have not really had much of a problem with their results, or felt like I had to sift through pages of junk to find what I was looking for.

Have spammers (and even ethical SEOers) won? Is the Google search getting better...or worse?

Curious to know what you all think!

Here is a link to Chapman's article: Is Google Getting Better, or Worse with Age?

Google is rapidly approaching the point where their search results are more about sponsored links and ads combined with sites I already have bookmarked than actual search results.

Really, what is the point of highlighting results I've already bookmarked? Presumably, I know about them so a reasonable assumption would be that I'm searching for sites/pages I do NOT know about.

I am at the point where Bing is now my default search engine. I go to Google only when Bing doesn't find what I'm looking for - Google's database is still bigger.

Hmm well for me I still use Google everyday and I don't see much changes, I am still able to find anything that I'm looking for and i think I will stay with them forever unless Yahoo or Bing change.

FB is not a search engine, it is actually a website that is designed for socialization. Therefore, we can never say that Facebook is the new Google because i've been using FB for several years and yet i haven't found any reliable information.

banners
Back