The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Is Google Going to Regulate Trackers? How to Track Ad Campaigns From August 28, 2023

YeezyPay

Service Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
YeezyPay — Trusted Google Ads offices
This summer, Google rolled out information in its Support section about a brand new update.

They wrote down the following statement:

«In August, the Google Ads Restricted ad formats and features policy will be updated to reflect a new requirement for using click tracker services. Starting the week of August 28th, advertiser accounts using click trackers for the first time will only be allowed to use certified click trackers in the Tracking Template feature or their ads may be disapproved. For the time being, advertisers who have been using click trackers prior to August 28th can continue to use the Tracking Template feature without restrictions.

Click tracker service providers may apply for certification for their click trackers. Please refer to this website for certification guidelines before applying. Some click tracker service providers that meet the certification guidelines have been auto-certified. Here is the list of these click trackers. All click tracker providers who complete certification will be added to this list.»

3whYi42bdq0MsamHKB6E1t1qSICuSUUXIH6IeL3jwib6FOfAlSFH3OO-qCYowhUOPTQxB6T6Jf9Ho8xrSzmsNPD3278hnC0v876ZjC565w9B-vR3SbeaXkqQK9t1WY5ZTsxWQWHE-fuQbAcFdnwXFME

The message made a number of people in the affiliate marketing community panic and worried about the future of using tracking software for their affiliate marketing campaigns. They're asking questions like, "Is Google actually going to start controlling click trackers?" and "What are we going to do about tracking campaigns in those kind of gray-area niches?"

But don't worry, let's try to understand it better and find a solution.

What does Google really need?​

Google, just like any advertising network, isn't a fan of redirects. Before, the company had a less-spoken about list of trackers which were allowed to make redirects and pass their checks. If you were using a tracking service that wasn’t on their list, it was difficult to pass moderation by setting a redirect.

But now, Google is being more transparent about the whole tracking thing. They've added two sections in the application for tracker approval and certification:

1. Provide tracking domains.
  2. Provide your parameters for the redirect.
LgZNRK35W7HPk37B0-LnWB9omWHII2imQ-UcJ519Juifx94RRaEhkLBn1iN4k3_7vsSSIyGKHx7lh76uJB3awZS4KLS-3azQ5u16qgOmBtH7X7CfZGRXtMz_b4ejziAYzu1SGYgi5lkx2FTSmzmzAss

Basically, the company allows redirects to be legal, but only if they are used with registered/ licensed/ certified trackers.

How will the traffic launch process change?​

For those who work with whitehat niches, there will be no significant changes. Simply, if you want to use redirects, you need to work with one of the Google-certified trackers, of which there are already quite a few.

We suggest using the agency accounts we offer to purchase your traffic from Google. This way, you can easily add cryptocurrency to your account and you won't need to pay VAT. This is completely legal, and it will help you save more money and run your campaigns with more convenience.

For those dealing with grayhat niches, you can choose any click tracker, but you'll need to use a cloaking software. This tool lets you show the desired page without a redirect. The cloaker can also sort out real users from bots and platform moderators.

This means you can use the cloaker to guide moderators to a legitimate page, compliant with Google's rules and offering a legal product. Meanwhile, real users can be directed to a grayhat page. All the tracking data is kept intact, and all of this happens without redirects.

So, if you're using a cloaker, the new Google update won't have much impact on your affiliate marketing workflow.
DVJPPv693x5GfRC__4THpbjFNDEk_Ez0BwNfvHyED1CFX2j1uONTmjYPnvU4dhXTM0brZKgLZTXuagiIGkvuL4-4OAXq6e0CghuJubE-DBXN8vvgN4ltI06h_cLj7F1yEezGzFjMh3E4norNUgD-hEk

Where Can You Get the Necessary Tools and How to Run Grayhat Traffic on Google in 2023?​

At YeezyPay, we know a lot about successfully launching Google ad campaigns with big budgets in various niches. We provide agent accounts that make moderation easier, accommodate larger budgets, and have a lower chance of getting your ad accounts banned.

Our service also saves you money and time by helping you legally avoid VAT and offering an easy way to add funds with low commissions.

We are also available to offer guidance in selecting the appropriate set of tools to assist you in launching ad campaigns on Google under the new update. If you want more info to help you determine the most suitable tools currently compatible with Google for your specific objectives, and also learn how you can run grayhat campaigns, feel free to reach out to our manager.
hRnUUBjMtIA78xjUEX5iDCucJoM6F-9aAIoP-W83u0bVbr-AmmRj--maZOD-wZBK7H6qml2ouPCfKUwFNk5k2OY6zdiVjyq4ZQycENq-4RIL6MrQMvbin2YIMp5STK-gvR9BFCnbPSf9heGCJEjpbPU

Conclusion​

Even though there's a lot of talk, and it might seem like this update could seriously threaten tracker regulations, possibly even leading to a ban on tools without certification, the truth is that this update won't cause a major impact. Yes, now you can only use redirects with a small group of trackers, but even before this update, using redirects always came with the risk of getting banned.

Switching to a reliable solution like a cloackers or agency accounts from YeezyPay is all you need to keep launching almost any Google advertising campaign effectively and with fewer chances of being banned.

My tracking is an include (php) on each of my pages, on the same domain, with tracking on all clicks; including outbound links.

Maybe, I should name it the Graybeard Beacon System :D and market it to whale users?

Problem is there is no dashboard and database yet --suppose I could code that ...

It sure confuses the Fk out of affiliate managers and traffic networks. But I know fast if they are trying an funny sht.

Basically, the company allows redirects to be legal, but only if they are used with registered/ licensed/ certified trackers.
You can thank the GDPR and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) for this "minor inconvenience"

Google is today liable to regulators for everything they do --deep pockets.

But the less tracking you can do outside of Google's dashboards and database ecosystem --leaves Google to call the shots --of what you do ;)

Google tracks every link on their domains internal and out-bound then silos the data. However, they say they anonymize all the PPI data --they say ...

Hi all,

Just wanted to tell you that CPV One is now a Certified Google Click tracker.

It is the first affiliate marketing tracker to get certified by Google, and we are very proud of this achievement!:)

What does it mean?

This means that when you use CPV One for your GoogleAds campaigns, you are guaranteed to get accurate results and most important tracking that is in compliance with Google policies.

Here is the list where the tracker is listed:
List of certified Google click trackers - Google Ads Help

Take care,
The CPV One Team

Google CT.PNG

I signed up to use cpvone's tracking service to convert the links provided by the affiliate through cpvone, but when I submitted the ADS for review, I still got the infested site prompt and the ad was rejected.

I signed up to use cpvone's tracking service to convert the links provided by the affiliate through cpvone, but when I submitted the ADS for review, I still got the infested site prompt and the ad was rejected.

That rejection is not because of the link, it's because of the destination.

Can anyone suggest me the right certified tracking link which is easy to process and who can guide me before exploring the purchase plans and easy to use with cloaker as well?

Also someone using it and good experience with that particular tracker.

I have so much traffic and i could not doing do much with that just because of this worlwide cirisis.

Please give me a detailed solution.

Google, Facebook and other Ad Networks use proxy IPs, not known as belonging to them, to detect policy violations like cloaking. If you don't get caught as a new user immediately you may get caught on random spot checks.
Yeah i know that , but we are working on affiliate which is not allowing on google so we just need to do that and google detect our violations but till then i can make Thousand or million of dollars.

Have you tried with another tracker before? Or without a tracker? I had the same error when using the bemob tracker, and now I wanted to use CPVone but your message stopped me.

Have you tried with another tracker before? Or without a tracker? I had the same error when using the bemob tracker, and now I wanted to use CPVone but your message stopped me.
I'm also looking for a suitable tracker,if I don't find a suitable method,I'll just have to start making landing pages!

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the Google certified domain in CPV One is working well now when used as a Tracking Template.

There were moments when the domains wasn't accepted in the Tracking Template in the past, but we've worked with Google on fixing this and everything is good now.

So if you want to test how tracking works with our Google certified domain, just signup for a free trial here:

We also have a setup guide on how Google campaigns with the certified domain should be configured here:

If you don't get caught as a new user immediately you may get caught on random spot checks.

Their algos coupled with AI are kicking ass these days. One of our friends is (was) a100% BH until a few months ago. He cannot keep up now with the frequency of purchasing user accounts on all the social channels. We talked last week about this and he told me he stopped about 10 weeks ago because the effort and expense just isn't worth the effort any more.

banners
Back