The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is email marketing the best strategy for 2016?

Is email marketing the best strategy for 2016?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think email marketing is hard to beat and see no change in my outlook for 2016.

However, I do things a bit differently than most. I monetize data using CPA offers, which I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers, because there is no credit card required and all a user has to do is fill out a form for me to make money. So conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a sale. I will still promote offers that require a sale, I just run them on the back-end after I break-even on my data costs.

So basically I acquire fresh/targeted data(email) in that I know what the users are interested in and I known their is a PPL offer that I can promote that matches their interest. I also generate real-time co-reg that targets specific PPL offers. There is other data that I acquire, but it's a bit more advanced for this post.

Basically I just short cut the standard list building processes in exchange for higher volume, faster, cheaper methods. Some will say no to do this or that it doesn't work. I fully believe that is because they read such and now they preach it, as if it was the truth or they tried it and didn't know what they were doing or how to correctly monetize it.

I've been doing this for 15+ years and it just hard to beat. By acquiring data, I'm building assets that I then own and can market to it over and over at little cost VS what most marketers do, which is to buy traffic that will usually just turn into a bunch of one-time clicks, that they will never be able to market additional offer to.

Everyone that I know that's in the business, that know what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that is a huge range, much comes down to the ability to scale and then manage the infrastructure that comes with scaling.

Anyway, something to think about.

While ever emails are still a big part of exchanging messages email marketing will be one of the best strategies, so for 2016 I would for sure say yes.

Email marketing is the best option to anyone who uses it correctly. It has the highest potential of returns if at all it will be used well. One thing about emails is that it bring the official look and feel into the communication you are having. Having a one on one communication with a person makes it easier to convince him or her to make a purchase of the service or product you are marketing. Make sure that you update the people you send emails and give feedback where necessary.

MI
Back