The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is directories helping yourself?

euart

affiliate
I add much directories,but I found they didn't add my link, I don't know how to do that,if I want to get the best results.

Must directories approve your link if you follow their submission guidelines, I reject about 90% of site submitted to my directory because they don't even bother to read the guidelines

In case of my green directory, about 99% of links are rejected because people don't even seem to know it only accept green websites.
If you follow submission guidelines, directories will be happy to list your site

Like what others have said, follow the rules of directories so that your site will be approved and will soon be included on their list. Perhaps, you have not submitted your site in the proper category of the directory. I think this is one of the common mistakes in directory submission.

Or if do you think you have followed their guidelines, there are some instances that the directories require you to put a backlink on your site before they will let you listed on their directories. If still there's a problem, maybe the directory really don't just accept links but still their sites are running online. I have seen so many directories like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The trick with directories is be patient and submit to around 100 in each batch.. Some will take up to a couple of weeks to except sites but as long as your site has a good description & title it is generally excepted.. :)

Most of the directories are free, but to get listed one should follow the rules & guidelines. As said by a member there are junk directories, so you should check out that directory before submitting and try to find and submit to niche directories.
Try this one : The Directory Recap
This one contains Paid, free & niche.

yeah true, read their guidelines and see what are required but I don't bother. it is better to build links from articles on web2.0 sites. No need to approve but don't spam.

I add much directories,but I found they didn't add my link, I don't know how to do that,if I want to get the best results.

We have the same frustrations somehow.. But directories really takes time before accepting your submission especially if you hit free or regular links.. What I am actually doing is, I never mind if they add my submissions to their list of sites but I am doing directory submissions constantly.. Some have added me already and others are still pending..

In case of my green directory about 99% of links are rejected because people don't even seem to know it only accept green websites.

Hello, hope you don't mind me saying that a domain name is much important, calling something 'green' doesn't always make the point that you want to get across.

Green is a colour and visitors to web sites probly think that's all it is ie: a directory with the word Green as the name. Pooint not getting across .

Or could be it's just submitters after a freebie. so they don't care where they submit.

Suggest going paid to stop the spam and re-think domain name to somefing more to the point.

:newhere:

MI
Back