The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Affiloblueprint from Affilorama Worth the Price

HCFGrizzly

affiliate
Hello Guys,

I have some friends who want to learn how to do Affiliate Marketing but I can`t seem to find the time to teach them.
I found the Affiloblueprint plan from Affilorama which costs 197$.

My question is: Would this plan help someone who is completely new to the affiliate world make money in a given period of time?
Do you know someone who used their services?

Thanks in advance for all your responses.

I don't know about this specific program.

But generally speaking these courses only make money for those who offer them, or those who steer other paying students to the courses.

There is no magic potion in affiliate marketing. What you need to know can be found for free on forums like this one and/or affiliate marketing blogs.

I see... I hoped to find a place were all the information is well structured and not have to search forums, but I guess you can`t have gain without some pain.

Thanks for your answer

I do not recommend paying $197 for a product that contains information you can find for free on the internet. Affiloblueprint contains a lot of training material categorized and organized, but you can also find many advance and beginner-friendly courses online for free, or at least at a cheaper rate.

I suggest you check out Udemy and WealthyAffiliate before spending money on the affiliate blueprint. Udemy contains many courses you can choose from, and the rates per course is usually affordable - they're also constantly running promotions on their courses.

As for WealthyAffiliate - this is a "social" style network where you can become active within their community and they will teach you how to make money with affiliate marketing.

Let me know if you need more resources for affiliate marketing training :)

Thanks for your response!

I guess you are right. I saw some Udemy courses that looked promising.
I think I will invest in some of them.

banners
Back