The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is advisable to buy seasoned FB account?

Calling all FB ad experts! I need your expertise!

Recently, a couple of FB ad accounts were banned because of me running weight loss ads. (*note: the weight loss ads are very subtle and there no before/after images or unsubstantiated claims)

And the thing is FB didn't even give any warnings or hint that my ads are violation of their policies... they just banned the account straight away.

Since July, I have created 5 FB ad accounts.
And every time after spending $5,000 ~ $7,000, FB will automatically ban my account.

Things that I tried so far:
#1: Direct linking to clickbank offer (works super well, ROAS: 3~5. But i know this is super risky, so I decided to proceed to #2 after my first ad account was banned)

#2: So, I decided to create lander/opt-in page as a bridge. (This method helped me to achieve ROAs: 1.5~2.8, but FB still banned me)

#3: I tried running page likes campaigns for all new accounts ($25~$30)

Right now, my biggest question is should I buy a few seasoned accounts to run my campaigns?

**One plausible option is to stop this entire campaign/promotion, but the thing is I felt that I'm leaving a lot of money on the table if I just stop now**

Regards,
GS

Are you a US American? In the USA we have different speech rights. Facebook is a US company and generally follows US rights and laws with regard to its site policies notwithstanding some local laws that are applicable to a class of users (like the GDPR as an example).

That said, commercial speech may be subject to the dictate of the business -- when it is not in contradiction of some law (race or gender exclusion as an example). Commercial ads policy is made at the publisher's dictate -- they have every right to deny your ads -- or take the decision to ban your account for real or imaginary cause.

Facebook owns their castle and you are buying their audience on their terms <<<that is the bottom line.

The same with other websites and businesses Google included. If you feel you have all the rights of an Internet Slave -- I would not disagree with that conclusion :(

That is up to you.

I am just explaining the background motivations of the actions of US based internet media corporations. *the rules of the game.

Don't expect transparency -- expect capriciousness
impulsive and unpredictable behavior from the overlords of social media

banners
Back