The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

iPod Blamed for Woman's Death

O

ovi

I am wondering if some people has arrive to the conclusion that is not safe to go in bicycle and wearing headphones. It's something about self-conservation...at least you want to kill yourself :) Anyway, read below and see what new blame is bring to iPod

“iPod blamed for Aussie's death,†The Age reports. It seems that Patricia McMillan, a 32-year-old Australian law student, that had lived in the UK for 10 years, was listening to her iPod when she was knocked
off her bike and thrown under a truck. The incident took place near her London home.
The Evening Standard quoted McMillan's best friend, Jacques Poullard, who stated that she may have very well still been alive had she not been listening to her iPod.
"She was obsessed by that thing. I never said anything to her about wearing the iPod but now I think if she hadn't had it on she might have heard (the truck). I hope people will think twice about cycling while wearing headphones."

It's pretty stupid to cycle in LONDON of all places without all your senses!

Perhaps if she had got away with it this time she may have progressed to riding with her eyes shut too!!!

My friend was killed by a Ghetto Blaster that was dropped by a workman working 150 feet above him. It missed his shoulder by less than 8 inches. Landed right on his head :D

banners
Back