The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

Mishka

affiliate
Hello my new friends! I have found an amazing community where people are motivated and actually put their knowledge into daily action. This place is awesome! I've been marketing online and doing account management off and on for several years. However, it was always for someone else. Now I'm pulling the chord and starting my own online venture. My areas of primary interest are mobile marketing, pay per call, and local SEO. I looking forward to contributing to the community as I progress forward in my adventure. Don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you all for making this community great!

Sincerely,
Mishka

Hello Awmbox. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

It would be great if you open your journal in the Follow Alongs and Online Journeys section. You can keep track of your progress and others can learn from your journal ttoo.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello my new friends! I have found an amazing community where people are motivated and actually put their knowledge into daily action. This place is awesome! I've been marketing online and doing account management off and on for several years. However, it was always for someone else. Now I'm pulling the chord and starting my own online venture. My areas of primary interest are mobile marketing, pay per call, and local SEO. I looking forward to contributing to the community as I progress forward in my adventure. Don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you all for making this community great!

Sincerely,
Mishka
Hello! Good Luck!

Sincerely,
Mishka

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Mishka ! Thanks for joining us.

Your choices of mobile marketing, pay per call, and local SEO, are great. Loads of action in all three!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back