The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Introducing Roy Dee

Roy Dee

affiliate
Hi, guys!
I am Roy Dee. I have been an internet marketer for 7 years. In the early days, I had minor success with article marketing, making $20 a day from ClickBank for over a year. This method didn't last long. When it stopped working, I switched to Kindle publishing and made $2000 a month. Using public domain content to make Kindle ebooks was super easy money. Eight months later, this method stopped working and my KDP account was terminated by Amazon.

I searched for another way to make money online and found that Android app re-skinning was very lucrative. The most money I made in a single day from free Android apps is $140. It was going well for almost two years. Then, the method stopped working again. Google Play nowadays is flooded with similar apps to mine. Apps that used to bring in $100 daily from AdMob now barely show $5 in ad revenue.

My past success is based solely on free traffic. Today it is a hundred times harder to make
money from free traffic than it was five years ago. I am ready to embark on a new direction which is paid traffic. I stumbled on this website and got really excited. I think I can learn a lot from you guys who have more experience in paid traffic than I do.

Hi, guys! I am Roy Dee.

Hey @Roy Dee , great to have you join us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I have been an internet marketer for 7 years. In the early days, I had minor success with article marketing, making $20 a day from ClickBank for over a year. This method didn't last long. When it stopped working, I switched to Kindle publishing and made $2000 a month. Using public domain content to make Kindle ebooks was super easy money. Eight months later, this method stopped working and my KDP account was terminated by Amazon.

Yeah, I remember the big crack down on the public domain publishing.

I searched for another way to make money online and found that Android app re-skinning was very lucrative. The most money I made in a single day from free Android apps is $140. It was going well for almost two years. Then, the method stopped working again. Google Play nowadays is flooded with similar apps to mine. Apps that used to bring in $100 daily from AdMob now barely show $5 in ad revenue.

Yep, the entire apps market is flooded with duplicates! However, uniqueness is your friend in this market. Come up with something truly unique is a better path with apps, IMO.

My past success is based solely on free traffic. Today it is a hundred times harder to make
money from free traffic than it was five years ago. I am ready to embark on a new direction which is paid traffic. I stumbled on this website and got really excited. I think I can learn a lot from you guys who have more experience in paid traffic than I do.

Paid traffic is the best and most reliable. Loads of great marketers here using paid traffic of every sort.

Be active, post often, ask loads of questions, and report your progress. This is the fastest way to getting up to speed and getting the attention of your new fellow members!

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back