The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Introducing myself...

daronbabin

affiliate
Hello All,

My name is Daron Babin. I am the Co-Founder of WebmasterRadio.FM & Affiliate Convention. I wanted to stop by and say hello. Chris pointed me this way and of course, kudos Linda on an amazing job with this community.

I've been around the space for a number of years in a variety of ways, and most recently by virtue of bringing a new kind of convention to the marketplace. As such, I wanted to jump onto a couple of boards so I could personally put a finger down on the pulse of the community.

This community has a great reputation and it definitely has a pulse, so I figured I'd come and hang out a bit and be of assistance if ever needed, and learn from those of you who are on the front lines of affiliate marketing everyday.

I look forward to interacting with this community.

Hey Daron,

So glad you stopped by to introduce yourself, although I'm sure many of our members know who you are. You're that famous radio guy, right??? :)

Welcome to our friendly community. Make yourself at home.
We look forward to your participation!

Hey Daron,

So glad you stopped by to introduce yourself, although I'm sure many of our members know who you are. You're that famous radio guy, right??? :)

Welcome to our friendly community. Make yourself at home.
We look forward to your participation!

That would be an affirmative. Thanks for the welcome. Although I would tend to not think I'm all that famous. We do hear many wonderful tales of people from all over the world who find our radio shows. I am one of many on the air at WMR, and really give the credit where its due...back to the rest of our wonderful show hosts.

As you know with any community Linda, its with my show hosts as with your Moderators and regular contributors...without them...it would just be me shouting into a mic or you a much busier woman than you already are!

So I have a real appreciation for real community and I am most certainly glad to come and hang out. Again, thanks for the warm welcome...glad to be here.

Hello Daron,

and welcome to the forum and to the community.

This is a great place to be and it is nice to see members joining our forum.

I am sure that you will enjoy your stay. Make the most out of your presence here!

Oh, you'd be surprised. I heard your name used many times this summer in connection with the convention.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Ron,

Well, I hope it was used nicely! lol Thanks for the welcome...Nice to come and check things out & plug in to a tightly run community. I do plan on poking my head in from time to time and hopefully being able to contribute on a level that the Members/Mods find it useful/helpful.

MI
Back