The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Introducing Myself

D

debdenby

Hi,

I joined the forum recently and have been posting already. Logically, I should have started right here and introduced myself, but I'm one of those dive right in kind of people--especially when I'm searching high and low for answers.

I published my site almost a year ago, without really knowing what I was doing and have slowly been learning as I go. My main objective right now, is to make sure I'm presenting my site in the most professional looking way and to increase views and sales.

I've learned a lot already from posting and reading the different topics and look forward to continuing to learn here. I hope some day, I can be the one to offer my help to newbies for a change and to be able to say, "I know exactly how you feel, I was there not too long ago, myself, here's my advise...." :)

I also wanted to thank Linda again and the others, as well, who have posted their advise and suggestions. I'm really happy to have found this forum.

Hi Deb,

Thanks for doing an intro so we can officially welcome you.

Don't worry you'll be an old pro before you know it! It's great that you already know you will want to pay back the help you've gotten. Most of our really supportive pros do help because they remember what it was like to be new and are trying to pay back the help they received too.

Hi Deb,

Thanks for doing an intro so we can officially welcome you.

Don't worry you'll be an old pro before you know it! It's great that you already know you will want to pay back the help you've gotten. Most of our really supportive pros do help because they remember what it was like to be new and are trying to pay back the help they received too.

Oh I hope I will be an old pro soon. This learning curve is a long one! I think it's important to help each other out, so it will be nice to look forward to when I can.

banners
Back