The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introducing myself

Kminito

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I been around marketing online since the times of astalavista. I got my own mediabuying company with a partner doing cpa/cpi/pin submit offers from 3 years ago right now. We both are marketers from like 10 years. Hope we can learn new things here and help everyone who needs a hand! :)

Best,
kminito

Welcome! You have truely been in the industry through its creation. You will undoubtly have loads of great advice and perspective... Hope to read more from you! :)

I, myself, have only been involved in mobile marketing for the past 5 years, however Kimia has been working in mobile for the past 11-12 years. First as a mobile tech platform and support, also as VAS provider with our own product offers, we used to connect with operators... etc.

Eventually we transitioned into performance marketing and thats been our business for the past 10 years... In fact this is our anniversary year ;)

Thanks for joining, really looking forward to your opinions.

Thanks to everyone: dissply, Marina and azgold. Such a nice welcome! :) 5 years in this industry is like an eternity for all of us as everything is changing all the time. What works right now, will no work any longer in very a short lapse of time. So you always need to be learning and testing new ways to adquire users, build lists, customize products, build succes convertion funnels and pay attention to competitors and how rules and markets are growing. As the speed of the changes in the marketers industry. So I really hope to have the time to share our experiences, tests and ideas and also to learn from all of you guys!

Indeed, I mean strategies keep changing constantly. Sometimes we are learning new tactics in an event in Asia and when we get back to our HQs in Madrid, Spain, our colleagues have arrived from another event in Tel Aviv and bring a whole new perspective...

This is the game, and I love that about this industry, the flexibility, keeping you on your toes, having to be adaptable... Its what makes it interesting, its "alive" and growing :ninja:

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Hey @Kminito , great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I been around marketing online since the times of astalavista. I got my own mediabuying company with a partner doing cpa/cpi/pin submit offers from 3 years ago right now. We both are marketers from like 10 years. Hope we can learn new things here and help everyone who needs a hand! :)

Best,
kminito

Loads of goodness in you skill sets. I am sure your shares will be loved.

The days of astalavista, long time now.

I'm sure you can pick up new knowledge here, we have loads of great members at every level and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back