The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Introducing myself

Hi everyone,
My name is maaz, I'm a newbie affiliate marketer, but I'm a special newbie :p

Hi @Maaz Miqdad , welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join our forum.

this seems to be a good resource for affiliate marketers, specially the new guys like me, hope to get sth out of it..

It's a very good resource for the Newbie. We have many seasoned and successful marketers from every level of marketing that contribute on a daily basis. We also have many great networks, traffic sources, and industry tool reps offering up daily guidance for everyone.

If anyone has any kind of advice that would like to give me, I'm a good listener and you're not wasting your time ;)

Okay, here is our advice. We can all attest to our beginnings rooted in this outline.

For every Newbie, we recommend the following to get you up and running:

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

Hi @Maaz Miqdad , welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join our forum.

It's a very good resource for the Newbie. We have many seasoned and successful marketers from every level of marketing that contribute on a daily basis. We also have many great networks, traffic sources, and industry tool reps offering up daily guidance for everyone.

Okay, here is our advice. We can all attest to our beginnings rooted in this outline.

For every Newbie, we recommend the following to get you up and running:

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!
I appreciate it, all of it :), and guess the only way to thank you is a promise to keep it up and do my best, help others the same way you did, thnx again
Regards !

banners
Back