The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introducing Myself - Glad to be here!

Collin Metcalf

affiliate
Hi my name is Collin and I'm a 24 year old new marketer. I've been interested in internet marketing for a few years but have just invested in my first real training and am currently in the process of learning my mentor's CPA system.

I've dabbled in all kinds of all types of internet business, including working for a tech startup at one point and attempting multiple times to start my own internet business in multiple niches. I've always lacked proper guidance and never had the fortitude to stick to my ideas (began doubting myself, etc.). I've also never inserted myself into a community like this, so I'm excited for the guidance and accountability.

I worked in the finance world for some time and saved up some cash, so I resigned my job two weeks ago and am giving internet marketing a full time try for 6 months. If it doesn't work out, I'll be headed to a very famous/prestigious law school in the fall to which I have been accepted.

All in all, excited to be here and give myself a committed, full-time shot at starting a real internet business before pursuing other potential avenues for my life.

Thank you all for reading this and for your investment in this great community!

Well, we're on the same boat. Welcome to the Forum. I'm new here too and I am basically looking for the same answers that you're looking for. So stay in touch.

Welcome to Affiliate Fix @Collin Metcalf. This forum is the best free CPA forum out there. You've come to the right place. Don't hesitate to ask any question regarding CPA. Members on this forum are very helpful and supportive.

Hi my name is Collin and I'm a 24 year old new marketer.

i @Collin Metcalf , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I've been interested in internet marketing for a few years but have just invested in my first real training and am currently in the process of learning my mentor's CPA system.

I've dabbled in all kinds of all types of internet business, including working for a tech startup at one point and attempting multiple times to start my own internet business in multiple niches. I've always lacked proper guidance and never had the fortitude to stick to my ideas (began doubting myself, etc.). I've also never inserted myself into a community like this, so I'm excited for the guidance and accountability.

I worked in the finance world for some time and saved up some cash, so I resigned my job two weeks ago and am giving internet marketing a full time try for 6 months. If it doesn't work out, I'll be headed to a very famous/prestigious law school in the fall to which I have been accepted.

All in all, excited to be here and give myself a committed, full-time shot at starting a real internet business before pursuing other potential avenues for my life.

Thank you all for reading this and for your investment in this great community!

So, what vertical have you chosen?

Have you already started setting up campaigns?

Will you be using social traffic, SE traffic, etc.?

We have the friendliest group of marketers on the planet and I am sure you can forge many great relationships here.

Looking forwards to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back