The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introducing Klaas Koopman from the Netherlands

Klaas Koopman

affiliate
Hi All,

Today I have joined this forum, which looks like a busy and well crowded one, to find out some more on affiliate marketing.

As you can see I am from the Netherlands and am still in college for 2 more years. In these 2 years I hope to build up a great profitable business for myself, through affiliate business.

What I would like to do is go into the travelling business and get a few great affiliate websites.

Kind Regards,

Klaas Koopman

Welcome to 5 Star, Klaas.

Yes, it is busy around here at times and you should be able to find out a lot about affiliate marketing.

The Newbie Affiliate Forum and the Niche Marketing Forum would be the forums to ask questions for the type of help you might be looking for.

This is a friendly community with very helpful members.

Here is a link to the Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

This link is to the Niche Marketing Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/niche-marketing/

Hey Klaass,

Welcome to 5 Star. I know your name from somewhere. Maybe the V7 forum?
At any rate, glad to have you with us and if you want to learn a full-time living from affiliate marketing,
I think you are in the right place. Thanks for joining 5 Star.

Welcome to 5 Star, Klaas.

Yes, it is busy around here at times and you should be able to find out a lot about affiliate marketing.

The Newbie Affiliate Forum and the Niche Marketing Forum would be the forums to ask questions for the type of help you might be looking for.

This is a friendly community with very helpful members.

Here is a link to the Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

This link is to the Niche Marketing Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/niche-marketing/

Thanks for welcoming me Larwee, I appreciate it! Seems like a nice place here allthough not to busy at this time hea, haha.

Hey Klass,

Welcome to 5 Star. I know your name from somewhere. Maybe the V7 forum?
At any rate, glad to have you with us and if you want to learn a full-time living from affiliate marketing,
I think you are in the right place. Thanks for joining 5 Star.

Yes Linda, you are right, I am still a Mentor on the V7N forum. Been active on there for a big while, but then I made the change to the more local boards (dutch) to get clients for my webdesign company. Then I started some affiliate business in the Netherlands and now I want to learn everything I need to learn about Affiliate Business in order to become a full time affiliate marketer.

Thanks for welcoming me, and I'll put your link on a webmaster page I got (pm me for link).

SOOOOOO sorry. Edited in both places. That's what I get for
typing too fast and trying to multi-task. Tsk Tsk!

Good question. Most people just say 5 Star Members, but that's long.
We should come up with a shorty. 5ers 5sters 5starers 5starPEEPS? :p

FYI the reason we are not as busy as some forums is we are very focused on affiliate marketing and well moderated. We don't allow self promotion or anything that diverts from the primary focus of this forum. Hence the only people that hang here are really interested in either receiving or GIVING information about how to earn more through affiliate marketing. We have fun sometimes, we talk SEO and blogging sometimes, but really have a strong core group that are interested in our primary focus.
Hope you'll become one of them!

SOOOOOO sorry. Edited in both places. That's what I get for
typing too fast and trying to multi-task. Tsk Tsk!

Haha no problem, you don't even want to know how much I'm hearing Klass or Class or even Claess, so you were doing pretty good anyway haha.

Good question. Most people just say 5 Star Members, but that's long.
We should come up with a shorty. 5ers 5sters 5starers 5starPEEPS? :p

How about just Stars, cause I have always wanted to be a star... :$

FYI the reason we are not as busy as some forums is we are very focused on affiliate marketing and well moderated. We don't allow self promotion or anything that diverts from the primary focus of this forum. Hence the only people that hang here are really interested in either receiving or GIVING information about how to earn more through affiliate marketing. We have fun sometimes, we talk SEO and blogging sometimes, but really have a strong core group that are interested in our primary focus.
Hope you'll become one of them!

Good job on the moderating, cause most forums I've seen are like just 1 big advertisement.
I noticed that there are a few really active on the boards and you all seem like friendly people, so I'll do my best and perhaps someday I may be counted as one of the strong core group.

Now i'm off to post some newbie questions regarding Niche, Minisites and more!

Btw I've read a few of your posts with articles in them, nice information!

banners
Back