The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Intro

maji88

affiliate
Hi, I hope to learn how to set up campaigns, one time I think I'm getting it, then it gets all confusing, especially with setting up links.

I have had some difficulty with wordpress theme, I was trying to make some changes and the header seems to somehow disconnect from the pages so the pages load with a lag from the header. I was adding some banner ads to the webpage and one of them came up with code only, though those are things I pretty sure I can fix.
The main thing seems to be setting up links between the offers, and tracking. The other thing is landing pages, when to use them, and how and of course the links to set up for tracking. I'm trying to get a handle on the code for the set up to work with the tracking software.

I have had some difficulty with wordpress theme, I was trying to make some changes and the header seems to somehow disconnect from the pages so the pages load with a lag from the header. I was adding some banner ads to the webpage and one of them came up with code only, though those are things I pretty sure I can fix.

I would recommend you look into Artisteer for creating and managing your theme(s). I've used it to make many hundreds of WP Sites, HTML Sites, and it can also be used for Blogger, DotNetNuke, Drupal, Joomla, and Tumblr. You will learn to use this comprehensive program easily and quickly. The Standard Edition is $130, do not get the Home or Academic version.

The main thing seems to be setting up links between the offers, and tracking.

Depending on your tracking software, it is generally pretty straight forward. It's just a matter of remembering to use the correct sub ID's for each network and then learning to understand the data collected so you can make campaign adjustments.

The other thing is landing pages, when to use them, and how and of course the links to set up for tracking. I'm trying to get a handle on the code for the set up to work with the tracking software.

Your tracking software should give you links, and/or code, to simply paste into the LP code. As for when to use a Landing Page, well, as often as possible these days. You truly want to pre-sell as often as possible and collect your own data whenever possible to build lists. Building your own lists offer additional opportunities for revenue.

banners
Back