The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Internet Explorer 8 (beta) vs Firefox 3.x(beta)

Which beta browser do you use?

• Only Internet Explorer 8

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Only Mozilla Firefox 3.x

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Both browsers

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • None of these

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

hasan_889

affiliate
Most of us provably know that Microsoft has released its next Internet Explorer version 8 as beta on 5th March, 2008. They have tried to clean their bad reputation not maintaining w3c standards. MS is happy that IE8 has passed ACID2 ... :goodjobsign: and targeting web developers and webmasters.

However, Firefox released its version 3 beta for 5 times already and expecting it's final release June, 2008.

I've beening using both browsers and I'm really happy with FF3 though it's crashs very often. I'll be interested to know about your experiences with these two browsers.

Last edited by a moderator:
FF wins hands down for me but I had to put ie 8 as used in beta mode for me as I need to know what my sites and client sites look like in other browsers and due to ms bad track record needed to see what it looked like in their new one.

FF 2 rocks and will look forward to using 3 when it comes out!

IE8 sorta sucks... Especially since the beta version loads things on all my sites really weird. I hope they are still tweaking that system. I would hate to have to fix all my sites just for IE8.

i'm not a regular user of ie, so as of now i would prefer FF3, i'm looking for the add-ons compatible with the FF3 which are not yet released.

I had already used in firefox. In my opinion firefox is better because it's loads web pages faster as well as easier.It's for a better security.Firefox just has tons of cooler features.

MI
Back