The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

InternalSoul Brought Me Here

RyanH

Read his desktop + cpm follow along thread back in 2014 up to the present. Loved every bit of it. I know I needed to join a community to get around other individuals who I can develop mutualistically beneficial relationships with.

A little about myself.

1. Big Charles Ngo fan.
2. Gave affiliate marketing a shot back in 2015, ignorant AF. Lost thousands direct linking and using CB offers.
3. Tracking using clickmeter.
4. No CPA networks.
5. Went through long education period (still am)

Now?

1. Member of a few CPA networks
2. VPS + CPVLab
3. Coding my own landers
4. Believe in retargeting
5. Looking to start with desktop + cpm + media buys + SOI
6. Ready to die for it this time

I'm glad to be here and look forward to conversations with the lot of you. ^_^

Last edited:
InternalSoul is amazing. I have his journeys bookmarked and read them often to glean little tidbits of info I might have missed. You'll want to check out ServandoSilva's threads too.

If you check their timelines, you'll see that both of these guys were in the same position as you when they first started running paid traffic. Now they can put up their landing pages, start a campaign, and turn it green within 24-48 hours. Anything from there is just refining and optimizing.

Not to cheer over people losing money, but it really does prove that the only way to succeed is by actually going through the entire process from beginning to end and learning from your mistakes. That's why you'll read here that you need a minimum of $1,500 to become profitable - you WILL make mistakes in the beginning.

I'm an independent thinker, so I tend to do things my own way. Which is expensive. In this business, you'll learn faster if you look at someone who is killing it and do everything they do.

Best of luck - you've already made most of your mistakes, so you're well on your way.

InternalSoul is amazing. I have his journeys bookmarked and read them often to glean little tidbits of info I might have missed. You'll want to check out ServandoSilva's threads too.

If you check their timelines, you'll see that both of these guys were in the same position as you when they first started running paid traffic. Now they can put up their landing pages, start a campaign, and turn it green within 24-48 hours. Anything from there is just refining and optimizing.

Not to cheer over people losing money, but it really does prove that the only way to succeed is by actually going through the entire process from beginning to end and learning from your mistakes. That's why you'll read here that you need a minimum of $1,500 to become profitable - you WILL make mistakes in the beginning.

I'm an independent thinker, so I tend to do things my own way. Which is expensive. In this business, you'll learn faster if you look at someone who is killing it and do everything they do.

Best of luck - you've already made most of your mistakes, so you're well on your way.

you are right @internalsoul in an amazing Person :)

Thank you so much. I wholeheartedly appreciate every bit of this post.

Hello RyanH. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. It really feel great when you here such thing and thank you for mentioning it. :)

Well RyanH & Lacecee I started my journey from this forum and I got all the help I needed and so will you get. Just stick to your plans keep working hard & smart, have patience and success will be on its way. Good luck to both of you and hope to see your journals soon. ;)

@tyoussef thank you guys

@internalsoul becomes the role model of all affiliate on affiliatefix.com :D
So are you buddy :D Most of the ogads + instagram journals are inspired by you.;)

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Read his desktop + cpm follow along thread back in 2014 up to the present. Loved every bit of it. I know I needed to join a community to get around other individuals who I can develop mutualistically beneficial relationships with.

A little about myself.

1. Big Charles Ngo fan.
2. Gave affiliate marketing a shot back in 2015, ignorant AF. Lost thousands direct linking and using CB offers.
3. Tracking using clickmeter.
4. No CPA networks.
5. Went through long education period (still am)

Now?

1. Member of a few CPA networks
2. VPS + CPVLab
3. Coding my own landers
4. Believe in retargeting
5. Looking to start with desktop + cpm + media buys + SOI
6. Ready to die for it this time

I'm glad to be here and look forward to conversations with the lot of you. ^_^

Welcome to AffiliateFix @RyanH !

@internalsoul is an awesome member and Moderator here at AffiliateFix. We are all grateful he is a member of our team and community!

Looks like you went through much of what many go through to get to a point of being serious and successful in this business. it's great to know you have a handle on things now!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @RyanH and welcome from another @internalsoul fan! :) He's an awesome marketer and wonderful person.

Love your detailed and focused introduction. You know where you've come from and what you learned. That gives you a great starting point going forward. Sounds like you also have the advantage of technical knowledge on your side. I think you'll do well!

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ryan!

banners
Back