The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Internal linking for webpages

You can also perform interlinking within your website. You can use also methods for the interlinking of your website.
You cal use the old blog for your website with the help of interlinking method. :)

There are several ways that you can connect the pages of your website. The first option is by using the posts. In the posts that you make, be sure that you are referring to other pages through a link. You can also be indexing the pages on a daily basis through the site maps. Be sure that the site map is updated always. It is always a good habit for you to make sure that all the pages of the website connect much easily.

What are the possible ways to implement internal linking in my website?

Create a blog and regularly post quality articles in this area. And in each article, you should include at least one internal link going to different pages in your website. Make sure that it is naturally inserted so as not to disrupt the flow of the topic. I've been doing this practice ever since and it worked for me...:)

There are 2 ways that I do interlinks on my site.

1. add a link inside the current article text, to another article on the website. Just make sure it makes sense. Cant add a link to cars in an article about elephants. :) Unless is car crushed by elephants :)

2. add a link after the article.
i.e. check out my other article " Link to other article here "

Hope this helps.

My take on this is not just to link to another page just for the sake of it. But to do it having in mind that it is for the benefit of your readers.

That said, If you want to do internal linking you can take the following steps:
  • Create the page you want to link from (let call this page1).
  • Get the the keyword and the link you want to link to (lets call this page2).
  • On page1, find an area in your content that you will refer your reader for more relevant info and put the keyword gotten from page2 there.
  • Add a link to the keyword gotten from page2 to take the reader to page2
That is just a simple way to do internal linking and you can duplicate that however way you deem fit.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Internal Links are hyperlinks that point at (target) the same domain as the domain that the link exists on (source). In layman's terms, an internal link is one that points to another page on the same website.

@Chennaicar, did you actually setup menu to your website as shown above? If yes, do you know that you are setting yourself up for Google penalty for keyword spaming?

MI
Back