The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Instagram Phone verification bug

1aleem

Over the weekend, I am doing my normal drill on phone verified the account that get phone verification and that time I found that some of the account that get phone verification can't actually verified it, the bug look like this:

1.Get normal instagram phone verification page, leave the space to let you fill the numbers.

2. After enter the numbers and click submit, the button will turn into the word submitted then return back to the word submit, in a split second.

So I can't really gey any code because it won't proceed to the next step(sending code to your SIM Card).

Anyone face this problem? And have any suggestion of how to fix this?

Just wait. I had this bug on a lot of my accs and I thought they are dead, but in a week I checked again and PVA worked fine. I suggest you to wait around a week and re-try to verify your accs.

If @Johnnycus had the same problem, sounds like an IG issue, not yours. If that is the case, there's not much you can do about it, except for contact them for support.

So I have waited six days and logged back into my accounts.

I verified 3 accounts with a sim card successfully.

when I click on any actual instagram page, I am logged out of my account, and I can't log back into any 3 of them.

So I have waited six days and logged back into my accounts.

I verified 3 accounts with a sim card successfully.

when I click on any actual instagram page, I am logged out of my account, and I can't log back into any 3 of them.

You verified three accounts using one sim card? Or a different card for each account?

MI
Back