The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Instagram + Cpa need help

George Webb

affiliate
To many people giving out strategies and not formulas on this site.. Stop being selfish and actually help.

I get no conversions at all on my instagram pages. They're both very active. At this point i'm confused. Need help

I get more clicks from Facebook than I do instagram... but every cpa marketer spams facebook groups i don't want to do that.. i wanted to take a diff route and do instagram because no one has really completely mastered it yet with cpa or ppi .... so no i get no clicks at all from it and my pages are active getting 50 likes per photo

i also started doing Instagram with 5 active accounts and also using Massplanner with same niches but not too much improved results...and also u hadn't got great ideas about Insta/CPA ...
all are giving same simple ideas..lol

Stop being selfish and actually help.

Ahh, everybody here helps for free. If you don't like the answers you're getting, people aren't being selfish, they're trying to help but it's not what you were hoping for.

So, I'll give it a shot....

$260+ This month (7 Dec 2016) already with CPA + IG
Ask Me Anything - [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!
Instagram Journey to $100 a Day

There are more, as well.

I found these using the search feature (magnifying glass, upper right of page) and setting the filter to search titles only. Think you have to be on the main forum page for that option.

Ahh, everybody here helps for free. If you don't like the answers you're getting, people aren't being selfish, they're trying help but it's not what you were hoping for.

So, I'll give it a shot....

$260+ This month (7 Dec 2016) already with CPA + IG
Ask Me Anything - [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!
Instagram Journey to $100 a Day

There are more, as well.

I found these using the search feature (magnifying glass, upper right of page) and setting the filter to search titles only. Think you have to be on the main forum page for that option.

Super, thanks azgold - you are one lovely lady ... :)

you get no clicks at all?
check your link, make sure not like this
IG.png

I recommend against buying PVA'd accounts. It's a waste if you don't have access to the phone tied to the account. You'll most likely get another PV/EV when you move your account to something like Mass Planner or FollowLiker.

How you redirect or put you link in BIO if I put my account good ban soon. What is average life for 1 month old PVA account once you build 1k follow and adding bio link?

Are you using content locker ?
What do you in bio of your accounts ? Something like: "click here to get free followers" ?

Are you using content locker ?
What do you in bio of your accounts ? Something like: "click here to get free followers" ?
i use landing page .
and shorten link on website and bio as on Survey Niches
Rewards Upto 50$ Per Survey
Free #CASH
Earn from Home
No Registration FEE
A Trusted & Instant Paying Site
CLICK HERE & SIGNUP↩↩

please guide me

MI
Back